User User name Password  

Saturday 7.9.2024 / 21:18
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > how do i transfer files to my memory card?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How do I transfer files to my memory card?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Urbano35
_
23. January 2012 @ 14:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have an un-modded PS2 console and am wondering how I'd go about transferring files to my PS2 memory card. I'm under the assumption that you need to have certain files on your memory card so you can boot the PS2 in a way that allows you to play burned/imported games. The only thing I have other than the console is a flash drive and DVD burner.
_
25. January 2012 @ 00:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok, so there's all sorts of exploits that you can use to mod your PS2.

If you have just a memory card and are looking for a way to mod your PS2, you might wanna use the PS2 Memory Card exploit. That's what I think it's called, it involves using a disc and a memory card and... idk lol. Google it.

BUT, if you're willing to invest a little more money, there's all sorts of ways to mod. You can buy a Memorycard to USB adapter, the kind that was sold to transfer PS2 saves to PS3 HDDs. Then you can use it to mod your Memory Card to have the PS2 exploited.

You can do a similar thing with the Memor32 memory card and the Memento program.

Or you can use swapmagic, or a hardmod, etc.

Kannz
_
30. January 2012 @ 19:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
install freemcboot go here
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > how do i transfer files to my memory card?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork