User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 15:29
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > matrix infinity 1.93 (modbo 3.0 inside) plz help
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Matrix infinity 1.93 (MODBO 3.0 Inside) Plz help
  Jump to:

Posted Message
vimalnick1
_
15. January 2011 @ 22:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello gods,

I got my ps2 fat modded from an indian market and the guy gave back the unit without checking it (now i am in UK) I purchsed several games pirated one so that i can play them over here. My problem is PS2 can't read those games every time I boot the unit with original disc MATRIX INFINITY logo comes on the screen and CD starts with PLAYSTATION2 matrix infinity 1.93 logo.... but when i try the pirated copy it always goed to the red screen of "please insert the PS2 compatible disc"..... I have tried switching off the console for like thousand times but its not working..... Cant go back to india and get it checked... tell me what to do ..... any help will be much appriciated...

Thanks
Advertisement
_
__
lala2010
_
18. January 2011 @ 23:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by vimalnick1:
Hello gods,

I got my ps2 fat modded from an indian market and the guy gave back the unit without checking it (now i am in UK) I purchsed several games pirated one so that i can play them over here. My problem is PS2 can't read those games every time I boot the unit with original disc MATRIX INFINITY logo comes on the screen and CD starts with PLAYSTATION2 matrix infinity 1.93 logo.... but when i try the pirated copy it always goed to the red screen of "please insert the PS2 compatible disc"..... I have tried switching off the console for like thousand times but its not working..... Cant go back to india and get it checked... tell me what to do ..... any help will be much appriciated...

Thanks
same problem here plz help
lala2010
_
22. January 2011 @ 01:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by lala2010:
Originally posted by vimalnick1:
Hello gods,

Thanks
same problem here plz help
i got it
keep pressed select button while starting the ps2
i tried it it worked for me
vimalnick1
_
23. January 2011 @ 01:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I opened my console there is MODBO 3.0 chip installed.... BTW @lala2010 I tried your way as well but mine stuck on matrix logo only. What can be the possible way through?

(something with configuration press X and O ??????) can you tell me your configuration and ill try to set the same parameters..

Cheers
snoopps2
_
2. February 2011 @ 12:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey guys!

I'm having absolutely the same problem as vimalnick1 mate has.
The guy who gave me the PS2 told me that he could play with copied PS2 games earlier, but he couldn't tell me more about it.
If I hold select button, mine stuck on matrix logo only too.
I can get to Infinity menu with pressing triangle and circle together a few times, just after turning on the PS2.
The setup is seems fine to me, I tried to change things in the configuration menu but nothing happened with pirate games.
Right now I have this configuration:

I can play original games but I wanna boot my copied games too...

Please help guys... very important

Thanks,

Snoop

Edit: Incredible. I left my PS2 where I made a photo of the TV, the picture above.
I restarted the PS2, and now it plays copied games. I didn't do anything :-)
Please an expert tell me what's going on here :-)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 2. February 2011 @ 12:49

Advertisement
_
__

_
vimalnick1
_
6. February 2011 @ 23:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
snoops2 Lucky you mate.....

I am still struggling with resetting the console......

senior members what can be the reason....
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > matrix infinity 1.93 (modbo 3.0 inside) plz help

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork