User User name Password  

Wednesday 18.9.2024 / 21:53
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > new to swap magic
Show topics

Forums
Forums
New to Swap Magic
  Jump to:

Posted Message
kukupuffs
_
12. July 2010 @ 15:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I read and saw many videos of how swap magic works. But i am still confused of how the latest versions of swap magic works. Latest is 3.8 but i plan to buy 3.6 instead since its cheaper. I read that people have to unscrew or block the laser censors or something like that to play burnt games and use swap magic? Is that required at all or can i just eject the cover for my ps2 to do swap magic? I have a ps2 slim SCPH-70012 NTSC and already out of the warranty of it.
amok1
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
13. July 2010 @ 03:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello, well i have never used swap magic but yea i have read that you need to block 3 sensors on the ps2 to be able to swap the disks without the ps2 knowing that you have opened the disk cover. then you put in your burnt game and voila! it works! i blocked the 3 sensors on my ps2 77001 to install free mcboot. with free mcboot you can play back up games without swapping. swap magic has its its own advantages
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > new to swap magic

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork