User User name Password  

Saturday 7.9.2024 / 21:31
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > unsoldering a modchip
Show topics

Forums
Forums
unsoldering a modchip
  Jump to:

Posted Message
theosiris2010
_
21. August 2011 @ 22:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is it possible??

i hate clone chips...
ps355528
_
24. August 2011 @ 03:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
of course.. but unless you are good with a soldering iron and related tools.. which I'm guessing (because of your idiot question) you aren't.. leave it to somebody who knows what they are doing

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
deniel098
_
18. January 2012 @ 04:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ps355528:
of course.. but unless you are good with a soldering iron and related tools.. which I'm guessing (because of your idiot question) you aren't.. leave it to somebody who knows what they are doing
Yeah its very much possible, you might need some expert advice and assistance.
Check out tech support at www.mod-chip.com

www.Mod-chip.com
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > unsoldering a modchip

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork