User User name Password  

Wednesday 18.9.2024 / 21:43
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > will guncon games work off of a hard drive?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Will guncon games work off of a hard drive?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Scotte420
_
30. December 2009 @ 01:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just ripped Time Crisis 3 with HD Advance 3.0 to my maxtor 200 GB HDD, the game works fine but the guncon wont shoot straight. Anything i can do? I had to return the game but i ripped the iso to my computer just in case. Should i try winhiip?
Scotte420
_
30. December 2009 @ 01:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
FYI im using an old tube, sony HDTV from 04, with the standard 3 jack, red yellow white cable.
SaroenX
_
19. February 2010 @ 10:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I do believe so - before I bought a PS3, I had a PS2 Set up with HD Loader, I had ninja assault and vampire night on em, and they all worked fine with the gun. So I see no problem with the PS2 Part, and your TV sounds compatible, It's just the new TV's that don't work with the old Guncons. Have you tried other gun games? Or have you tried calibrating the gun (which is probably stupid to ask, because I think you calibrate everytime you start it up). I just know that it's not the HDD problem tho!

Hope this helps!

Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System ROCKS! My Life to the people who made it possible to play the game, by creating an English Patch!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. February 2010 @ 10:51

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > will guncon games work off of a hard drive?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork