User User name Password  

Friday 18.10.2024 / 02:47
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > i screwed up bad... do i have any options?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
I Screwed Up Bad... Do I Have Any Options?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
danroberto
_
9. January 2011 @ 08:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
1. So I was trying to update my Liteon PLDS DG-16D2S rev: 7485 with Jungle Flasher 1.76... Everything went smooth until i had to disconnect and reconnect the power cable...
The process failed and all I have is the Lite_CFW.bin file.
Stupidly, I lost the dummy.bin and all other backups...

I tried again and got a message that the process was successful, but since then I get the "open tray" problem... (I tried every single solution to the Open Tray problem...)

How can I know for sure that the LT+ update was successful?

Is there a way? Can I try anything with only the Lite_CFW.bin file?

2. If there's nothing to do with the Liteon drive, can I replace it with any other flashed Liteon 7485 ? Will it work?

3. Lastly, a friend if mine has a dead 360 (RROD) with a Samsung drive. Is it possible to spoof the samsung into a Liteon 7485 - with only the Lite_CFW.bin ?

Please tell me that one of the above is possible and I don't have to get a new xbox 360...

Thanks in advance!!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 9. January 2011 @ 08:07

ps3lvanub
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
10. January 2011 @ 03:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you post in the XBOX 360 forums rather than the XBOX 1 forums you may get an answer. As for me I know nothing about this procedure therefore I cannot help you. Sorry, mate.
-James

IMPORTANT: If you hate Sony for being so corrupt, copy this image into your signature too!
danroberto
_
10. January 2011 @ 09:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ps3lvanub:
If you post in the XBOX 360 forums rather than the XBOX 1 forums you may get an answer. As for me I know nothing about this procedure therefore I cannot help you. Sorry, mate.
-James
Oooops... sorry about that...

Thanks for the heads up!
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > i screwed up bad... do i have any options?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork