User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 15:26
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > bin and application files
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Bin and Application files
  Jump to:

Posted Message
grndcmm
_
21. September 2013 @ 13:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a folder with an application file and a bin file. Tried a lot of things to burn this to a CD but no luck. Download came with only the 2 files:

Install.bin
Software.exe

I read a lot about CUE files and even created one, but still could not get the software loaded to a CD. I was looking at ways to convert if from .bin to .iso so Imageburn would work but still could not do that.

Any help/pointers/tips appreciated.

BT
AfterDawn Addict
_
21. September 2013 @ 14:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You could try mounting the bin file with the likes of VirtualClone Drive.
Then go to My Computer to see the designation letter of the new drive then run the .exe and point it to the that drive.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/Virtual-CloneDrive
Related links
Read our guide on how to burn BIN/CUE files to CD with Nero.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Bin and Exe file only 6 25. July 2013 Windows - Software discussion
how to join 2 bin. files into 1 working file.. 5 7. July 2013 Video - Everything else
Would like to open bin/wad files found from a game 1 16. December 2012 PS2 - General discussion
AP25 cannot locate dae.bin file 3 3. December 2012 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Need Help With Converting Bin File to Iso For McBoot 2 23. April 2012 PS2 - DVD backup discussion
Problem burning psx backup (multitrack, bin/cue) 3 23. February 2012 PS2 - CD backup discussion
The xk3y team have defeated the new dae.bin issue 56 25. January 2012 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
point me in the right direction of dae.bin 3 25. December 2011 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
LT+ 3.0 coming - defeats AP2.5/dae.bin completely 14 20. November 2011 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking

afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > bin and application files

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork