User User name Password  

Wednesday 18.9.2024 / 21:21
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > did i lose all that space installing itunes update?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Did I lose all that space installing Itunes update?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
knfusd
_
28. December 2012 @ 08:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yesterday my computer had about 13gb of space on the hard drive. My wife said her Iphone wasn't working correctly and was told by our daughter that it wasn't because her phone didn't or wasn't updated. Now she's had the phone for about 2 years and now on a different computer than when she first got the phone, I told her ( the wife ) that she would have to probably updated through itunes which we didn't even have installed on the computer. I downloaded the latest version and told her to put it on her phone. It took about close to 3 hours before the phone would take the download but supposedly it did and I guess her phone is working correctly now ( I'm not sure if it is or not ) I don't deal with Iphones or even Itunes. When I had an Ipod I didn't use Itunes I used another program. But getting on the computer I find that I have a little more than 1gb of space left on my pc. My wife swears there's nothing wrong with the phone, also she didn't download anything. I read at some point that space would be taken for an Icloud app of about 3gb but as far as anything else I don't know. Does this sound as though everything is correct. As far as me placing this question here if it's not in the correct place administrator please forgive me and place it where it belongs. Thanks for any responses and help thanks!
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. December 2012 @ 13:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Scan the drive with TreeSize to see what's using the space.

http://www.jam-software.com/freeware/index.shtml

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 28. December 2012 @ 13:37

afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > did i lose all that space installing itunes update?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork