User User name Password  

Saturday 7.9.2024 / 20:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > downloaded files missing.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Downloaded files missing.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Sniped90
_
28. January 2014 @ 16:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi!

I have just downloaded a couple of video. Most of the video files are there and are fine but others
say that they are done and ready but when I proceed to go to the folder they were downloaded in they are not there?

Bitlord says that they are done and I have also tried Force Re-checking with no luck.

I cant download the files again as doing so would need me to delete them but because i cant find them/they are not there this isnt possible,

Thanks in advance!

Sniped90
ddp
_
28. January 2014 @ 20:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
did you do a search on your hd for those missing files?
GryphB
_
29. January 2014 @ 21:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sounds like if you have a good antivirus software running, it probably removed them before you got a chance to open it up and get infected. Most likely they have been quarantined somewhere.

Easiest way to know is to see if your antivirus software found something. If not, re-download those files and open the folder they are being downloaded to. Watch the file when it finishes to see if it disappears.
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
30. January 2014 @ 01:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i had a similar experience using torrent files and vuze, i went through vuze and found the files that way.
not familiar with bitlord but im guessing if you find the files in it then trace the file path you might have a chance at finding them.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > downloaded files missing.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork