User User name Password  

Wednesday 18.9.2024 / 21:01
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > free mp3cd burner
Show topics

Forums
Forums
free MP3CD burner
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
7. February 2013 @ 15:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi can anyone recommend a burning suite that has the facility to burn MP3discs?
Please note I'm not after a burner that only does 'audio CDs'. I want to play Mp3 discs in my car stereo. So this is between 100-150 audio tracks as opposed to standard audio CD 18 track discs.

I must have downloaded a dozen suites all promising this function and all failing to deliver.
Imgburn apparently does it but I've tried it and theres no way to organise the tracks so thats no use.

I'm after something that works like Nero. And I can't use my Nero 5 or 6 as they apparently aren't compatible with Windows 7.
Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
7. February 2013 @ 16:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
_
7. February 2013 @ 17:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
have you tried CdBurnerXp? http://cdburnerxp.se/download
ye that was the first I tried strangely enough. I selected mp3cd and ensured it was not a multisession cd- finalised it.... and it doesnt work in my stereo or DVD player
_
8. February 2013 @ 02:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
burn it as a data cd and drag the mp3s in it.thats the best way to do it and most programs will allow it.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
Advertisement
_
__

_
stuvicks
Account closed as per user's own request
_
19. February 2013 @ 18:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dodoegg1:
Hi can anyone recommend a burning suite that has the facility to burn MP3discs?
Please note I'm not after a burner that only does 'audio CDs'. I want to play Mp3 discs in my car stereo. So this is between 100-150 audio tracks as opposed to standard audio CD 18 track discs.

I must have downloaded a dozen suites all promising this function and all failing to deliver.
Imgburn apparently does it but I've tried it and theres no way to organise the tracks so thats no use.

I'm after something that works like Nero. And I can't use my Nero 5 or 6 as they apparently aren't compatible with Windows 7.
Try Ashampoo 6 free version I use it all the time for use in my car It's a great piece of kit
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > free mp3cd burner

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork