User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 15:42
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > i need help finding a microsoft word document.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
I need help finding a Microsoft Word document.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
wheelstb
_
21. March 2013 @ 22:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I started with a document that was an attachment in my email. I downloaded the attachment and began modifying it. I made several changes to the document, making sure to save often.

I had two documents on my screen the one that I had downloaded and was working on and another downloaded attachment that I was using for supplementary information. All of a sudden something happened and the document I was working on and modifying closed.

I have tried searching my documents using the document name I think it was saved under but I was only able to find a very old version of the document. Any advice on what I can do would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I checked of the side pain that contains recently worked on documents that have not been saved yet. None of those documents were what I was looking for.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. March 2013 @ 22:57

JST1946
_
22. March 2013 @ 01:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Have you tried to left click on start then click on documents to see if there are any documents there?

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > i need help finding a microsoft word document.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork