User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 15:24
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > looking for a program to take the place of pando
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Looking for a program to take the place of Pando
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Art716
_
18. August 2013 @ 11:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
[b][/b]I use Pando which is a program for sending Large files by email that the regular email won't handle. What I liked about Pando was that it was Free and so easy to use. Does anybody know of a free program as good as Pando? By the way, Pando retires August 31 so I don't have much time. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. May God Bless.
rulisky
_
18. August 2013 @ 20:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://free.mailbigfile.com/

This site has a Free and a Pay option depending on how big your file is. Have used it once or twice. Take a look.
Art716
_
19. August 2013 @ 13:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rulisky:
http://free.mailbigfile.com/

This site has a Free and a Pay option depending on how big your file is. Have used it once or twice. Take a look.

A special thank you for your response. I went with Dropbox and so far everything is going just great. Many thanks again.

This case is now "Solved"

Thanks again

Art716
Advertisement
_
__

_
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
20. August 2013 @ 03:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you have a rather large file or whatever megauploads replacement might be worth a look,mega.co.nz you'll need a chrome based browser for it to work if uploading or downloading files,you get free 50gb of storage on sign up & as much as i'd wis to be paid for advertising his crap i assure you i'm not tho i;m beginning to think that may have to change

afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > looking for a program to take the place of pando

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork