User User name Password  

Saturday 7.9.2024 / 20:50
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > looking for an effective pdf unlocker to copy text from secured pdf
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Looking for an effective PDF unlocker to copy text from secured PDF
  Jump to:

Posted Message
nick3
_
10. August 2013 @ 06:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a good PDF file unlocker to remove password protection from a PDF file so that I can copy text from this PDF file. Actually, it was created by a former employee who has left the company. There is no way to contact him and ask for the correct password. I can open this PDF file but I cannot print or edit. Can anybody please help?

Note: We can't afford to upload this confidential file on some random site that claims to remove password security.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. August 2013 @ 06:33

Advertisement
_
__
andrews04
_
10. August 2013 @ 07:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi,
It seems that your PDF file is protected with owner password. That's why you're not able to copy and print it. You can use this software (pdf unlocker) to unlock your PDF file:
http://www.mypdfsolutions.com/

There are some free ones too (there are lots of positive reviews but it never worked for me, :D): free PDF unlocker.

I Hope this will help you.
nick3
_
10. August 2013 @ 09:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello, thank you for your quick response. Yes, this free pdf unlocker works with only older version of PDF files. It didn't work for me too. I'm going to try the another program mentioned by you and let you know about the results.

Nick
nick3
_
17. August 2013 @ 04:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by andrews04:
Hi,
It seems that your PDF file is protected with owner password. That's why you're not able to copy and print it. You can use this software (pdf unlocker) to unlock your PDF file:
http://www.mypdfsolutions.com/

There are some free ones too (there are lots of positive reviews but it never worked for me, :D): free PDF unlocker.

I Hope this will help you.
Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks, this PDFsolutions unlocker worked fine for me. My PDF file is unlocked now :)
nick3
_
17. August 2013 @ 04:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rihana05:
There are tons of so-called PDF unlocker tools are available in the market but they hardly work and online services to unlock PDF documents are completely scam. Good luck in your search!
Thank you for the reply. Yeah, online PDF unlocking service sucks. Anyways, my problem is solved now!
alexstone
_
6. November 2013 @ 13:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I using this one: Pdf password cracker
SamAug
_
10. November 2013 @ 10:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey i had a similar problem, i still havent found the perfect solution, but if you try converting your pdf to text, with maybe you can then take the text out of the pdf, just like if you copy paste it. Im not 100% sure this works with password protected files, but you can give it a go :)
regards
davidmoyes
_
10. December 2013 @ 01:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can take help of third party Kernel for PDF Restriction Removal tool to remove all kind protection of PDF files. This utility supported by every versions of PDF Restriction application PDF1.5 to PDF1.1 files, including 128-bit RC4 decryption, 40-bit RC4 decryption.
Advertisement
_
__

_
SamAug
_
31. December 2013 @ 04:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey ive been looking for a pdf unlocker too, currently using a converter http://pdftoword.pro/ which effectively does the same job, an unlocker would still be nice :)

Hello my name is SamAnth
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > looking for an effective pdf unlocker to copy text from secured pdf

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork