User User name Password  

Saturday 7.9.2024 / 21:01
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > looking to pay for someone to create me an app/bot for android phone or firefox on my home computer
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Looking to pay for someone to create me an app/bot for android phone or firefox on my home computer
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Barond14
_
1. March 2014 @ 13:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello. I am a collector of pop culture memorabilia and such, and many websites who deal in limited edition items post them and sell out of them within seconds.

I'm looking to see if anyone is capable of creating a small app that would basically search the page where an item will be placed at a certain until until it pops up, and then automatically add it to my checkout cart.

If it could furthermore click the links and enter my paypal info, etc, where I would not have to do anything on "drop day", that would obviously be a plus.

This would be tailor made for a specific site so the same routine would be applied to all drops and purchases. Same button click routine, same entering of paypal info, etc.

If anyone is capable of this and would to talk about this please respond. If this is the wrong place to be asking please let em know, or let me know a place online I could go for such an offer, please let me know. Thank you.
Advertisement
_
__
brandonyork359
_
11. March 2014 @ 09:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how much would you like to pay
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
11. March 2014 @ 12:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how much would you charge

ddp
_
11. March 2014 @ 13:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
are we going to have a bidding war happening?
Barond14
_
11. March 2014 @ 14:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scorpNZ:
how much would you charge
No idea. Would have to be able to test it and see how it works, etc. Is this something you think you may easily be able to put together? Testing it would involve being in possession of the program for a trial run and not having you think im screwing you over and not paying, etc. Would have to work something out there. Also not paying and then having it not work. You think you could do it for an android phone?
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
11. March 2014 @ 19:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
are we going to have a bidding war happening?
figured brandon14 would want to know we'll see if there's an answer,i suspect there won't be

Barond14
_
11. March 2014 @ 20:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well someone make me an offer. I have no idea a correct price or if anyone can actually come through with this? Someone can email me at edited by ddp, or continue to message me here. It all depends if it can actually be done by anyone here. Thank you. Please get back to me.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. March 2014 @ 21:17

ddp
_
11. March 2014 @ 21:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no email posting as per forum rules, post edited.
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
11. March 2014 @ 22:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sourceforge or some other such like site would most probably be better to post in, the issue if paying is on going support if the software requires ground up building & getting bugs worked out

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. March 2014 @ 22:13

Advertisement
_
__

_
Barond14
_
12. March 2014 @ 13:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry about putting the email. I guess message me if you are serious about doing it and we can talk. And yes, I understand if support is needed in the future and such, and would gladly do so if at first we had a successful working program.
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > looking to pay for someone to create me an app/bot for android phone or firefox on my home computer

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork