User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 15:10
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > mozilla firefox problem
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Mozilla firefox problem
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Omar771
_
22. August 2013 @ 13:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have install mozilla firefox succeesfully but Here I install a add-ons which name is "Save as Pdf" but the software does not work in my browser. What's the problem? Anyone tell me How can I solve this problem?
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
22. August 2013 @ 17:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Why would anyone here know doesn't the app maker have its own website with change log,didn't you check reviews before installing,is the browser not compatible because the app hasn't been updated for it so it appears disabled,it could be anything so get your backside to the app makers website & find the answer there assuming there is one,or better still find an app that works there are free softwares that do what you want,check software section here or filehippo
or locate one here

http://www.google.co.nz/search?client=o...channel=suggest

_
24. August 2013 @ 02:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scorpNZ:
Why would anyone here know doesn't the app maker have its own website with change log,didn't you check reviews before installing,is the browser not compatible because the app hasn't been updated for it so it appears disabled,it could be anything so get your backside to the app makers website & find the answer there assuming there is one,or better still find an app that works there are free softwares that do what you want,check software section here or filehippo
or locate one here

http://www.google.co.nz/search?client=o...channel=suggest
I take it you don't work in the service sector ? lol

Sometimes a post just riles you with its grammar or sheer stupidity (this has both)that wasting your time just comes 2nd to venting your spleen. scorpNZ you did that and even threw in some helpful suggestions too,well done.
Have a nice day!! ;-)
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > mozilla firefox problem

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork