User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 15:19
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > ms word doc a mess but ok in print preview
Show topics

Forums
Forums
MS Word doc a mess but OK in Print Preview
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Markytho
_
2. August 2013 @ 18:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have someome who had his CV done in MS Word but when he goes to open it the document is all jumbled-up though when he goes to Print Preview the document looks OK. I've already looked on Google, but I can only find where it relates to the print out rather than the document and the solution was to update the printer drivers though this problem is with the document itself in that the letters aren't jumbled-up the words are just out-of-place.
ddp
_
2. August 2013 @ 21:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what is he using to view the document with, word(what version) or word\notepad?
Markytho
_
3. August 2013 @ 19:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
As far as I know he's using Word and I think he told me that it was prepared with the same version of it, but what version of it that I don't know. Apologies if this is vague and I think you do need more details when it's a technical issue, but I won't be seeing him again for a bit of a while so I just wondered for now if anyone knew of all of the symptoms which cause this though I guess it needs narrowing down because there're too many
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > ms word doc a mess but ok in print preview

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork