User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 15:25
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > office 2010 copy & paste crushes programes
Show topics

Forums
Forums
OFFICE 2010 COPY & PASTE CRUSHES PROGRAMES
  Jump to:

Posted Message
vincentd
_
6. June 2013 @ 05:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, I'm very depressed right now. I have office 2010 installed on Vista Business 64 bit ( service pack 2 ), when I try to insert a picture from somewhere on my pc to word, publisher, excel etc, then I right click on it and try to copy and paste it again in the same document, the programe crushes. But the strange thing is that if I locate the picture on my pc then I right click on it directly, open word, publisher or excel and press paste in the respective programe, the programe won't crush, and even I can then right click on the picture and copy and paste it again and again without crushing the programe. I have tried every solution avaliable, re-installing office 5 times, uninstalling all previous registry data etc, CCleaner, registry clean up in CCleaner, nothing seems to help, I am very frustrated, cannot find a solution. No addins are in word and publisher so it's not from addins....please help me.
ddp
_
6. June 2013 @ 13:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum. it is crash not crush as in crash a car not crush a pop can.
SashaTaylor
_
14. October 2013 @ 05:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by vincentd:
Hi, Im very depressed right now. I have office 2010 installed on Vista Business 64 bit ( service pack 2 ), when I try to insert a picture from somewhere on my pc to word, publisher, excel etc, then I right click on it and try to copy and paste it again in the same document, the programe crushes. But the strange thing is that if I locate the picture on my pc then I right click on it directly, open word, publisher or excel and press paste in the respective programe, the programe wont crush, and even I can then right click on the picture and copy and paste it again and again without crushing the programe. I have tried every solution avaliable, re-installing office 5 times, uninstalling all previous registry data etc, CCleaner, registry clean up in CCleaner, nothing seems to help, I am very frustrated, cannot find a solution. No addins are in word and publisher so its not from addins....please help me.
Hi.. may be your antivirus program is interfering with your MS Office. Try correcting that. BTW, what error did you see when you tried to insert picture?
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > office 2010 copy & paste crushes programes

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork