User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 15:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > problem restoring .bkf files?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Problem restoring .bkf files?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Jammie2k7
_
8. August 2013 @ 18:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey

I have a external hard drive with about 450Gb of .bkf files on it and I cant seem to restore them.

I`m running windows 7 and using NTBackup-RestoreUtility but I keep getting two errors

First one is saying part of file etc etc is on a previous media restoring this file may cause lose of data do you want to continue when I select yes it never recovers any files

The second error is it says something about a data catalog not being on the media

I have also tried Phoenix BKF Recovery and it says it recovers the files and when I go to the folder there is nothing in them??

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do to recover these files??

Thanks! :)
Advertisement
_
__
bonmaria57
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
9. August 2013 @ 01:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Using third party tool you can restore your backup file to your computer instantly. You can use Kernel for BKF Repair tool for both repairing and restoring your bkf file and extract all your data to your computer successfully.
tomaurthor
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
9. August 2013 @ 07:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you are frustrated then you can get reliable application to open BKF file Database and easily restore the files on your disk with BKF Restore Software. The BKF Restore Software gives you the best results for the corrupt or inaccessible BKF file recovery process. This Software takes few seconds to recover corrupt Windows backup files and restores all data such as image, spreadsheet, text, graph and stored procedures from corrupt BKF files. Download free version at this site...bkfrestore.org
alanccw
_
11. August 2013 @ 22:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You may try another piece of software called Advanced BKF Repair, which works well for my files. Google it to find its website.
rubykiser
_
23. August 2013 @ 07:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Checkout this globally used result oriented BKF Recovery Software. Download the free trial version to see the preview of recovered bkf

data. You can download this software from here:

recoverydeletedfiles. com/bkf-file-recovery-tool.html

Thanks
Advertisement
_
__

_
SashaTaylor
_
14. October 2013 @ 05:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
-
Originally posted by Jammie2k7:
Hey

I have a external hard drive with about 450Gb of .bkf files on it and I cant seem to restore them.

I`m running windows 7 and using NTBackup-RestoreUtility but I keep getting two errors

First one is saying part of file etc etc is on a previous media restoring this file may cause lose of data do you want to continue when I select yes it never recovers any files

The second error is it says something about a data catalog not being on the media

I have also tried Phoenix BKF Recovery and it says it recovers the files and when I go to the folder there is nothing in them??

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do to recover these files??

Thanks! :)
It is certain that your BFK file has gone corrupt. As you are saying that you have already used a third party tool which is unable to recover your lost files. I suggest you to go for free online demo versions of such tools to understand their functioning. I have heard about a unique tool that performs the BFK file recovery irrespective of the size of the file. SysInfoTools BFK Recovery Tool supports recovery of (Non-English) characters and also maintains the integrity of the content.
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > problem restoring .bkf files?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork