User User name Password  

Saturday 7.9.2024 / 20:55
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > sony walkman-sonicstage
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Sony Walkman-SonicStage
  Jump to:

Posted Message
LiLee
_
26. April 2014 @ 20:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello,
I have a Sony Walkman A series and it has to be registered using SonicStage to a pc before use on that pc. I got a new pc Windows 7 last year and wanted to register it today, but I ran into some problems.
My external hard drive, where I had saved the SonicStage program, is not working.
So I tried to download SonicStage, and I can only find the updated version 4.3, which does not work with Windows 7.
I find that version 3.0 will work, but I cannot seem to locate a download for it.
Can you tell me where to find one?

OR....

I could add new music to my Walkman if only I could convert mp3 files to Oma (Atrack).
Can you please tell me where to find a conversion tool to do this task?

Thank you so much for your help.
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. April 2014 @ 13:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi LiLee,

Here's a link for a download of 4.3 that says it's for win7 but ?? couldn't find anything else.

http://sonicstage.en.lo4d.com/
LiLee
_
27. April 2014 @ 18:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by 2oldGeek:
Hi LiLee,

Heres a link for a download of 4.3 that says its for win7 but ?? couldnt find anything else.

LiLee replies :

Thanks Mr. Geek,
But I've seen this one and tried it yesterday...it did not work.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. April 2014 @ 18:12

afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > sony walkman-sonicstage

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork