User User name Password  

Wednesday 18.9.2024 / 20:56
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > vts to avi
Show topics

Forums
Forums
VTS to Avi
  Jump to:

Posted Message
discboy32
_
26. December 2012 @ 03:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am looking for a program to convert multiple (vts) video to make a (avi) movie. I had a computer made just for video editing and I am just starting to use it.

I have these Programs already installed: DVDFAB 8,Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate,VirtualDub,Vagas Pro v11,AutoGK,DivX Converter,Nero 10.

Will any of these programs do what I want ? Can I find "online" pdf manuals for these ? Any help is greatly appreciated.
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. December 2012 @ 05:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AutoGK is old, simple, accurate and reliable.
Select the .IFO file that corresponds to the main title (often, but not always, VTS_01_0.IFO).
Choose an output path and name;select audio;subtitles if wanted and the desired quality.
Add the task to the queue and either load more jobs or click 'Start'.

discboy32
_
26. December 2012 @ 11:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you " attar " I knew I had a program but was not sure which one it was.
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > vts to avi

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork