User User name Password  

Sunday 8.9.2024 / 00:35
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > console will not play new games
Show topics

Forums
Forums
console will not play new games
  Jump to:

Posted Message
kaniboy86
_
10. August 2010 @ 14:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have a flashed console which was given to me in the state its in now. It has halo 3, r.evil 5 and gta 5 which are all burned I have attempted to burn a game i have downloaded which is alan wake wave 4 using poweriso and it comes up with the xbox title with dvd features. I am using dvd+r dl.

Could some one please tell me the process of burning a disc. dont worry bout the stealth thing as my xbox is already banned and have one which isnt which i use for online purposes and original games.
Advertisement
_
__
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
10. August 2010 @ 15:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I thought ms were up to wave 5 ,best test is to use create & use ISO activation disc if the game works then you need to upgrade the flash

kaniboy86
_
10. August 2010 @ 15:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how do i do that and if that does work u willing to update it for me

GIGIDYGIGIDY DOOOOOOOOOOOOO
kaniboy86
_
10. August 2010 @ 15:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scorpNZ:
I thought ms were up to wave 5 ,best test is to use create & use ISO activation disc if the game works then you need to upgrade the flash
dont worry found an activation disc iso im gonna give it ago and ignore that last comment as i just thought , i work in a hardware store why dont i just ask the spotted nerds to do it lol

kaniboy86
_
10. August 2010 @ 15:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i got the activate iso disc and it started to load the video then half way through it cut to please insert into an xbox 360

Advertisement
_
__

_
kaniboy86
_
10. August 2010 @ 16:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
gonna try some old school games like sw unleashed with older waves to see if its just me

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > console will not play new games

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork