User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:38
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > need help installing xbox trainers
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Need help installing XBOX trainers
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Dukelord
_
3. August 2009 @ 13:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a couple of ETM, NFO and XBTF trainers. I explored the C: partition of my XBOX and observed that it was ETM trainers that I had before. When I then tried to install the ETM trainers, I booted up and my XBOX refuses to boot past the "XBOX" logo screen, i then had to reinstall Slayers EVO-X which is what i use. Can someone pls tell me how to install the trainers properly. Thanks.
Advertisement
_
__
varnull
Suspended permanently
_
4. August 2009 @ 12:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just make a directory on C called "trainers" and put them in it.. or you can put them somewhere else as long as you change the trainers path in evox.ini.. I find they only seem to work tho if they are on C.. strange but true. I think it's something to do with the way the games are written.
Dukelord
_
4. August 2009 @ 13:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There is already a partition called trainers in C: with some trainers already there. What I do is simply add the ETM trainers to the trainers folder in c: and then the XBOX hangs on bootup
varnull
Suspended permanently
_
4. August 2009 @ 18:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
why should it do that? .. is it a softmod or something??

If there are already trainers in there adding a few more should not make any difference.. so why are these wrong ones?? look at them carefully compared to the ones already installed and work out why.

and it's a DIRECTORY not a PARTITION!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. August 2009 @ 18:38

Dukelord
_
5. August 2009 @ 15:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry, I meant a folder called trainers in C: and like I said, when i add new trainers to that folder, my XBOX hangs on bootup
varnull
Suspended permanently
_
5. August 2009 @ 16:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There must be something wrong with these files then.. maybe it's a softmod box? .. the dash is in a different place.. but as I said adding a few more trainers shouldn't do anything to the boot... They must be bad in some way.
Dukelord
_
6. August 2009 @ 15:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It is a hardmodded XBOX and I uses Slayer's EVOX dashboard, Xecuter2 modchip. Can you pls give me direct download links to good working trainers(latest), preferably hosted on rapidshare.com? Thanks
Advertisement
_
__

_
varnull
Suspended permanently
_
8. August 2009 @ 10:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
NO .. I don't know where you will get trainers these days. They are either on xbins (which I have never ever used) or on various torrent sites... search for them.. I hope you are unpacking them.. they come as zip files usually and that's no good. Unzip them should give a folder for each that looks rather like a save folder.. a couple of files sometimes. NOBODY has ever hosted them on rapidshare.. they contain M$ property code and get removed immediately. (and you should know better than to ask for links to proprietary code like that)

I have seen recently on the bay a collection of something like 3000 trainers.. must be about every common game. Think it was made around 2005 so it's probably dead. Only time I ever used one was for futurama.. I got fed up of waiting for it to restart on one very irritating level after falling off the edge 3 times..

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. August 2009 @ 11:01

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > need help installing xbox trainers

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork