Show topics

Forums
Forums
NEED HELP!!! ISO game
  Jump to:

Posted Message
creax
_
15. August 2009 @ 08:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've downloaded an xbox game, but it's an ISO file... I dont know how to put that game on xbox, is there any converter or something like that so i can convert it... or what?? I cant even mount that image on my pc.. :S:S:S
Advertisement
_
__
_
23. August 2009 @ 02:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just burn the ISO with any dvd burner software. Sounds like you got a perfect disc copy, if no ISO programs wil handle it. I always like to get raw files, or ISO images that can be opened and extracted. It's a lot easier to manage, especially when you end up using the hdd for everything.
varnull
Suspended permanently
_
23. August 2009 @ 11:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
D+J .. we meet again

extractXiso (gui by hugo) will crack it into it's component files which then may or may not play if put into a directory on the hdd.
creax
_
26. August 2009 @ 07:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok... I've downloaded it again.. but this time i can mount image on pc... but still i cant play on my xbox.. i've tryed to burn it 8 time.. and it didnt work..:S i've also tryed to put game on my xbox and it wont load the game, it stops at loadign screen... i've also made an Xiso and then burn it/put on xbox and same thing...
_
26. August 2009 @ 09:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
More than likely it is a corrupted iso image. I would ask you what game the iso is for, but that would be a violation of the rules. Check your pm box, as this is the only method left that I can provide you with help without geting suspended.
Spider13
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
8. October 2009 @ 17:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello I'm new to this site have been checking it out for a few days, I've noticed that there are a few people on here that could help me, I'm having XBOX Game issues, I would like to ask for some help on my sys if anyone would be willing to take a moment I would appreciate it. If you'd like send me a message at *email removed*- Not sure if E-mails are allowed but I'm sure I'll find out! Well thank you for your time and sorry for filling up the page. Sincerely "SPIDER'

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. October 2009 @ 17:11

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
8. October 2009 @ 17:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Spider13 - Hi and welcome, though your email address has indeed been removed.
Forum Rules are in my signature, which reminds me -
DanandJen - your signature is over the allowed limits..

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > need help!!! iso game

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork