User User name Password  

Sunday 8.9.2024 / 00:41
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > what is a good game up to date and fun for xbox 360?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
What is a good game up to date and fun for Xbox 360?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Yongblade
_
18. March 2010 @ 19:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Here's the games I play.
Halo 3
Halo ODST
Assassins Creed 1 and 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Star Ocean the Last Hope(I was going to get FF13 but alot of people said SOtLH is better so I forget about it :l)
MW2(Who doesnt?)

EDIT: Also I forgot about Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

I am all that I am

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. March 2010 @ 19:45

Advertisement
_
__
Intugo
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
22. March 2010 @ 10:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just Cause 2, which will come out tomorrow.
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
23. March 2010 @ 05:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You might have more replys if you post this in the Xbox 360 forum.

To get instant assistance with Flashing / JTAG / Homebrew from experts for free! click me (Im not one of the said experts BTW)

Make poverty history, cheaper drugs NOW!
Yongblade
_
23. March 2010 @ 10:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I tried to find it but All I could find was every other console except 360 :l
sean490
_
31. March 2010 @ 21:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
a good shooter is fallout 3 or upcoming metro 2033

7 product reviews
_
15. May 2010 @ 15:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Definitely Left for Dead 2, I was a big fan of the first one but just recently picked up the second one and it is great! You could probably pick up one new/used for cheap. Also Mass Effect 1 and 2 although I suggest playing the first one first, you can get that for cheap I'm sure.
Trevo4311
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
30. May 2010 @ 12:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i like running around naked in my room, that's more fun
_
8. June 2010 @ 18:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The 360 thread is literally 5 below this. You didn't look very hard.
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
8. June 2010 @ 19:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
360 general

lol @trev running around your room chasing your own tail is no fun at all

ALL INFO FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

HOOTER007
dtalley11
_
13. June 2010 @ 07:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Oblivion, fallout 3, Mass Effect 2 was fun (but short), did u play the reach beta?
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
15. June 2010 @ 10:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Im a fan of Modern Warfare 2 still, now new but still a bloody good game!

To get instant assistance with Flashing / JTAG / Homebrew from experts for free! click me (Im not one of the said experts BTW)

Make poverty history, cheaper drugs NOW!
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > what is a good game up to date and fun for xbox 360?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork