User User name Password  

Sunday 8.9.2024 / 00:45
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > xbox360 burning games onto single layer disc
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Xbox360 burning games onto single layer disc
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ignite10
Suspended permanently
_
25. April 2010 @ 14:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi
i was just wounderin ,if i have a game for the 360 which is say 250mb ,can i use a normal 4.7 gig single layer disc to burn it on.and wud it still load on my flashed 360.
or do u still have to use an 8.5 DL .

just want to know if anyone have try it and sucseed.

it wud be great for anyone out the to make a program so we can just play the games off a hard drive so no use of discs,,like the nintendo wii

any good ideas will be brilll
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
15. June 2010 @ 10:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ignite10:
Hi
i was just wounderin ,if i have a game for the 360 which is say 250mb ,can i use a normal 4.7 gig single layer disc to burn it on.and wud it still load on my flashed 360.
or do u still have to use an 8.5 DL .

The only way a single layer disk will work is on the old extreme 5.3 firmware with a Samsung drive. Its not worth it TBH

Originally posted by ignite10:

it wud be great for anyone out the to make a program so we can just play the games off a hard drive so no use of discs,,like the nintendo wii

any good ideas will be brilll
They have, its called the JTAG hack, lets you play games off your hard drive with no disk!

BTW, youve posted in the wrong forum, the Xbox 360 forum is HERE

To get instant assistance with Flashing / JTAG / Homebrew from experts for free! click me (Im not one of the said experts BTW)

Make poverty history, cheaper drugs NOW!
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > xbox360 burning games onto single layer disc

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork