User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:40
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > news comments > google shows off prototypes of moto 360 and lg g watch
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Google shows off prototypes of Moto 360 and LG G Watch
  Jump to:

The following comments relate to this news article:

Google shows off prototypes of Moto 360 and LG G Watch

article published on 4 June, 2014

Google, via their Android Developer Blog, has shown off prototypes of the LG G Watch and the Motorola Moto 360, the first devices to run on Android Wear. In the post, two Google designers were showing off a tour app for Android Wear, and each was wearing one of the watches. Until now, there had only been company press shot renderings available, so it is interesting to see them in real ... [ read the full article ]

Please read the original article before posting your comments.
Posted Message
hearme0
_
4. June 2014 @ 19:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
UGH! What a waste!!!!

Although the watch itself shown above is kinda cool lookin.......if I was a watch-wearer, which I'm not.

"Happy people don't wear watches"
AfterDawn Addict
_
4. June 2014 @ 19:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hate square watches and all iterations of, including this LG; the only rectangular watch I'm partial to is a JLC Reverso and that is pretty much the benchmark in that category.

The Moto 360 is a nice concept. However, the dial seems disproportionate to the strap but I imagine that is just a dev thing as they presumably aren't wearing these all day yet.

I will literally never wear a smartwatch though, so.. meh.

Morreale
_
4. June 2014 @ 21:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'd try the Motorola.

*\\\****//\\\***//\\\*****
**\\\**//**\\\*//**\\\*******
***\\\//****\\\ ****\\\****
Advertisement
_
__

_
flyingpen
_
4. June 2014 @ 22:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I hate how big dial's have gotten on watches. I'm not the largest person in the world so while I would want to get the moto watch... its just to big for me. I have a rectangle shaped watch i wear mostly now but the LG watch looks... well like crap.

Carpe Noctem
Related links
Download Xbox 360 trailers from AfterDawn's gaming site

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Microsoft finally discontinues Xbox 360 1 22. April 2016 News comments
Motorola unveils new series of Moto 360 smartwatches 2 5. September 2015 News comments
Microsoft makes 'Forza Horizon 2: Presents Fast & Furious' free for Xbox One, Xbox 360 7 31. March 2015 News comments
Moto 360 coming soon in gold and with a new leather band? 1 1. November 2014 News comments
Buying 'Destiny' for PS3, Xbox 360? Bungie giving vouchers to upgrade to current gen for free 1 8. September 2014 News comments
Best Buy leaks Motorola Moto 360 price, specs, features 1 18. August 2014 News comments
Xbox 360 FLASH MOD HELP 6 2. June 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Dismantled my 360 to repair Disk Drive - Now Controllers won't sync (wired & wireless) 3 1. June 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Have 60GB hard drive on original 360, can put bigger hard drive in 60GB casing? 8 10. May 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > news comments > google shows off prototypes of moto 360 and lg g watch

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork