User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:40
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > news comments > microsoft makes 'forza horizon 2: presents fast & furious' free for xbox one, xbox 360
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Microsoft makes 'Forza Horizon 2: Presents Fast & Furious' free for Xbox One, Xbox 360
  Jump to:

The following comments relate to this news article:

Microsoft makes 'Forza Horizon 2: Presents Fast & Furious' free for Xbox One, Xbox 360

article published on 29 March, 2015

If you are a fan of the Fast and Furious series, the Forza series, or just a fan of free things, Microsoft has made your day. Via the Xbox Live Marketplace, the standalone game "Forza Horizon 2: Presents Fast & Furious" is available for free from now until April 10th, even if you don't have a gold subscription. Reads the bio: "This standalone expansion will be available at no additional ... [ read the full article ]

Please read the original article before posting your comments.
Posted Message
waldo126
_
29. March 2015 @ 11:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The 360 version is 2.22 GB.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 29. March 2015 @ 11:53

Advertisement
_
__
MrBarlow
_
29. March 2015 @ 12:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So does standalone expansion mean you dont have to run the main game to play it, but you need to own the main game to play it??
Staff Member

4 product reviews
_
29. March 2015 @ 13:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by MrBarlow:
So does standalone expansion mean you dont have to run the main game to play it, but you need to own the main game to play it??

You don't need to own the main game at all.

KurtR
_
30. March 2015 @ 02:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I don't see the link for the 360 version any where??
_
30. March 2015 @ 03:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
at dashboard on the Xbox 360 go to games, then click on search games,type in fh2, this game will then show up once you highlight your search query and press A on your controller.
MrBarlow
_
31. March 2015 @ 14:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well its downloaded but does not appear in my games!
when search for it in a-z its there but the only green boxes are for
"download again" or "more info" and no box to play the game..
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
31. March 2015 @ 21:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
of all the games I've ever downloaded from Xbox this one was definitely a PITA as I too downloaded it not once not twice but a third time.

The third time I went to Account settings then download history and still had a problem downloading (on the same third attempt) this download stopped at 15%,then again at 68% then finally finished all restarting through my account settings/download history.

hope this helps.

also on a side note if this does not show up in "my games" then the game download has not finished from my experience.

noprob

-eof

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 31. March 2015 @ 21:42

Related links
Download Xbox 360 trailers from AfterDawn's gaming site

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Microsoft finally discontinues Xbox 360 1 22. April 2016 News comments
Motorola unveils new series of Moto 360 smartwatches 2 5. September 2015 News comments
Moto 360 coming soon in gold and with a new leather band? 1 1. November 2014 News comments
Buying 'Destiny' for PS3, Xbox 360? Bungie giving vouchers to upgrade to current gen for free 1 8. September 2014 News comments
Best Buy leaks Motorola Moto 360 price, specs, features 1 18. August 2014 News comments
Google shows off prototypes of Moto 360 and LG G Watch 4 4. June 2014 News comments
Xbox 360 FLASH MOD HELP 6 2. June 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Dismantled my 360 to repair Disk Drive - Now Controllers won't sync (wired & wireless) 3 1. June 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Have 60GB hard drive on original 360, can put bigger hard drive in 60GB casing? 8 10. May 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > news comments > microsoft makes 'forza horizon 2: presents fast & furious' free for xbox one, xbox 360

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork