User User name Password  

Saturday 7.9.2024 / 21:21
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - everything else > retrieving video from a webpage
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Retrieving video from a webpage
  Jump to:

Posted Message
loaded
_
17. October 2013 @ 11:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello,

I haven't been on Afterdawn for a very long time, but it was always a great forum to learn new things and get advice :-)

I have a problem with a video file I am trying to download. Once downloaded, I would like to be able to make it into a file i can either email people to play, or put in an eBay advert. This part I can manage, however, I can't seem to get the little bugger to be recognised, or download it at all. I have done a little reaearch and used one of the mini guides on here, but that doesn't do the trick. I have also tried capturing it with an RTMP capture application, but with no luck. It is a small, short, audioless video file of a diamond rotating and I would like to get my grotty little hands on it very much...

Can anyone help?

Here is the webpage

I'm back...
...can't you smell the fear?
ddp
_
17. October 2013 @ 15:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
check this link if you haven't already. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/413373
loaded
_
17. October 2013 @ 16:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
check this link if you haven't already. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/413373
Hi, that is the thread I was on earlier this afternoon. I tried to follow the OP and also followed some advice from contributors, but couldn't get it to work. Someone told me it wouldn't be possible, but that seems unlikely to me...

:-)

Thanks for your response,

Paul.

I'm back...
...can't you smell the fear?
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - everything else > retrieving video from a webpage

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork