User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:33
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > spartan: total warrior
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Spartan: Total Warrior
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
13. January 2006 @ 16:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is this game worth buying? Or is it Xbox trying to imitate "God of War."

Some of the screen shots look pretty cool...

Opinions?

All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse. -John Quincy Adams

Advertisement
_
__
Glitched
Suspended permanently
_
16. January 2006 @ 18:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I never heard of that game before

Sig Created Phantom69
_
16. January 2006 @ 18:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I went ahead and bought it.

It is a really good game.

All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse. -John Quincy Adams

Glitched
Suspended permanently
_
17. January 2006 @ 09:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ohh cool!

Sig Created Phantom69
Advertisement
_
__

_
firewolf
_
19. January 2006 @ 16:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Been playing this game for about a month on and off, I think it was well worth it, has great graphics, great cinamatics. you can battle with up to 200 char. on the screen with no lag in the game, very smooth storyline.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > spartan: total warrior

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork