User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:37
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > what is a great fps military game with online??
Show topics

Forums
Forums
What is a great FPS Military Game with Online??
  Jump to:

Posted Message
PandaMe
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
25. January 2006 @ 22:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Could someone help me, I am trying to find a GREAT First Person Shooter, prefer WW2 Based Games or new Military ?? One thathas Online play as well.

I have been searching and I am stuck trying to find something that use to keep me going Like Return to Castle Wolfenstein did online years ago.

Please help as I am so board!

HooRoo
Advertisement
_
__
_
25. January 2006 @ 22:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
medal of honor games are good not sure if you can play online.halo 2s fun but its not based on any wars.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
PandaMe
_
25. January 2006 @ 22:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have played MOH Single player on my PC a few years ago, have they released a new version in the last 12 months ??

Thanks for the reply

HooRoo
aabbccdd
Suspended permanently
_
25. January 2006 @ 23:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ghost Recon and or Battlefeild 2 are my favs.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 29. January 2006 @ 09:52

WelshBoa
_
29. January 2006 @ 07:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Its gotta be the ghost recon games..
_
29. January 2006 @ 19:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
call of duty: the big red one

http://www.Lonero.net - friend of the forums, great guitar player
#afterdawn (well i have no idea where it is anymore)
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. January 2006 @ 10:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Call of Duty, Medal Of Honor, Ghost Recon,
Rainbow 6 Black Arrow & Lockdown, Brothers In Arms, Delta Froce Blackhawk Down, Conflict Global Storm
those are good in the military style

Farcry Instincts, Halo & Halo 2, Splinter Cell Choas Theory,
Doom 3, Star Wars Battlefront, Pariah
are good for the non-military fps

FlakMNKEY
_
30. January 2006 @ 10:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you want the most realistic so far, I'd definatly have to say call of duty 2 for xbox 360. MOH is used to be a solid franchise but I feel that is has lost alot of realism to it. not many of the moh games are online.
mal75
Inactive
_
3. March 2006 @ 13:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ghost Recon on Xbox and Call Of Duty 2 on Xbox 360(unitl Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter comes out March 9th).
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
3. March 2006 @ 18:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Call Of Duty 2,Brothers In Arms, FarCry Instincts, Battlefield 2, and Ghost Recon are my favorites. My favorite shooters for PC are FEAR,Battlefield 2, and Half-Life 2, that's another topic but who cares.

Q9550@4.0ghz,Gigabyte EP45-UD3P,OCZ Vendetta 2 cooler,VisionTek 4870X2,1TB Samsung Spinpoint SATA/3GB,4GB G.Skill DDR2 1066,LG Blu-ray/HDDVD combo drive,Corsair HX-1000 Modular,Hannspree 28" LCD,Coolermaster Cosmos S
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=473095

2 Xbox 360 Jaspers(flashed w/Ixtreme LT), PS3, Wii
Samsung 4071,Samsung 4095, Samsung 245BW LCD Displays

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. March 2006 @ 18:27

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > what is a great fps military game with online??

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork