User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:39
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > selling a xbox game?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Selling a Xbox Game?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
1. February 2006 @ 04:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello. Is anyone in the forum can sell me a USED xbox game?
The game is 007 Agent UnderFire with s/n: 14488517. And is willing to ship to Jamaica. Please don't 'kill' me with a high price. Thanks!!

PS: ORIGINAL GAME.

Who would you employ?

A) David with advanced certifications
B) Adam with advanced hands-on experience
C) A Geek

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. February 2006 @ 05:00

Advertisement
_
__
motomods
_
6. February 2006 @ 08:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try ebay

_
6. February 2006 @ 08:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've tried that already but the game is not there. thankx n e way.

Who would you employ?

C) A Geek
motomods
_
6. February 2006 @ 08:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what is the importance of the serial number? I never have bought a game based on that.. I searched for the game on ebay and found about 31 different copies.

_
6. February 2006 @ 09:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok. I am going to flash my tsop on my xbox, so I need that game to perform the task.

Who would you employ?

C) A Geek
_
7. February 2006 @ 08:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey Stammah whats the other language in Jamaica? Dont know why i thought of that just did. You guys speak english and something else, correct?
(i love the Jamaican accent.)
_
7. February 2006 @ 08:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ha ha ha ha! :-) Yeah, we speak both english and a common one known as CREOLE a.k.a PAT-WAH.

English: 'Can I have some of your lunch?'

Patwah: 'Mi can have summa yuh lunch?'

I love that type of language: 'mi love dah-type-a language deh'. LOL!

Who would you employ?

C) A Geek

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. February 2006 @ 08:43

_
8. February 2006 @ 08:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LOL, I love that!! I seriously do. My mom brought it up to me, she has been to Jamaica. She said that she couldnt understand a word in Jamaica. It was hillarious.
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
8. February 2006 @ 09:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Serious!!! Damn!!! LOL LOL LOL! Ok, dude.

Who would you employ?

C) A Geek
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > selling a xbox game?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork