Show topics

Forums
Forums
help needed
  Jump to:

Posted Message
asjg
_
10. February 2006 @ 22:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can someone scan enter the matrix and legends of wrestling 2 game manuals onto the computer plz and then send them to me the xbox manuals plz plz plz plz really need them my email is and1_steetball@hotmail.co.uk
Advertisement
_
__
tocool4u
Suspended permanently
_
11. February 2006 @ 16:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Dude did you read your last thread you made!!!! NO emails on this site You said the same thing on your last thread
chiefvii
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
18. April 2006 @ 01:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
alright, heres the problem. I want to download patches off of the internet to put on my xbox. Lets say DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball and Sims 2 patches. I have an unmodded xbox. How can i make this possible. Also, whats does action replay and a memeory card have to do with this?
AfterDawn Addict
_
18. April 2006 @ 10:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
don't know of a way, to FTP or play a back up disc you make it has to be modded.
AR Max you can download game saves, put them on the memory card with a USB cable you hook to the PC that the memory card goes into. It will let you use the PC AR Max program to transfer things to and from the card, then put that in your controller.
then you can use the MS Dash, under memory, to transfer the game save to the Xbox.
But i am not sure if you can do this same thing with patches.

Advertisement
_
__

_
chiefvii
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
18. April 2006 @ 12:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok, explain to me what i have to do more in depth. And where can i download game patches, or saves from.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > help needed

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork