User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:41
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > mvp baseball 2005 - pc files
Show topics

Forums
Forums
MVP Baseball 2005 - PC FILES
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Dan_2006
_
23. February 2006 @ 15:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi there, I'would like to know how to save the profile and dynasty files of the game out of the computer... Let's say I want to format my Hard drive, how can I keep my profile and dynasty files next time I install the game? In the other hand I would like to know how to save the music files of the game so I can listen them without entering the game... Thanks
motomods
_
25. February 2006 @ 13:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the way to save my mvp 2005 off is to copy the folder named "MVP Baseball 2005" it is located in : "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents" if you did the regular install.. as for the music files.. you may have better luck just downloading the soundtrack.. i have not found out where they actually store the games.. hope this helps at least a little.. btw.. this is actually fo xbox games.. let me know how things work out..

Dan_2006
_
26. February 2006 @ 02:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you so much, I found all the saved files in C:\My Documents\MVP Baseball 2005, and the music files in C:\Program files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2005\data\audio\cd\music the music files are (wma)but can not play with Windows Media Player nor Winamp, I'm gona try to convert them to mp3 ...thanks

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. February 2006 @ 10:48

Advertisement
_
__

_
motomods
_
1. March 2006 @ 07:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
good to know you found them.. i think i may have seen the music files as well, but rather than convert them i decided it would be a little quicker to just download them..

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > mvp baseball 2005 - pc files

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork