User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:32
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > halo 2 modding, how do u add maps too list?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Halo 2 Modding, How Do u add maps too list?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
redbagel
_
24. February 2006 @ 14:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello, i would like to know if there is a way to mod halo 2 maps and then make it appear as a seperate map in the MP list. Mimesis does it, is there another way?
Advertisement
_
__
theridges
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
24. February 2006 @ 15:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
so you want to make so when you go to change map it shows up in there right??

redbagel
_
24. February 2006 @ 18:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yea but is that possible? mimesis does it somehow. it has everything to do with the contextmedia file on the HD.
theridges
_
25. February 2006 @ 07:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well if u have your halo 2 on the xbox,here is a tutorial on how to do that go here and scroll down a little and there is a tutorial on how to do it it works becuz i have did it myself
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/299178

jiggajoe
Suspended permanently
_
13. March 2006 @ 15:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Are u that person who plays halo2 and has a 2month and wants to get that high symbol level that everyone else has.

Im a professional gamer on xbox live and have softmodded and hardmodded my xbox{s}.If you have a expired or valid 2 month laying around and a gamertag on xbox live and want that level.

Visit:

removed

and ull b contacted within 24 hours to get that level youve always wanted.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. March 2006 @ 16:16

theridges
_
13. March 2006 @ 15:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no advertisements your lucky i dont report you.....

_
13. March 2006 @ 16:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
too late

http://www.Lonero.net - friend of the forums, great guitar player
#afterdawn (well i have no idea where it is anymore)
Advertisement
_
__

_
theridges
_
13. March 2006 @ 18:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks darthnip you and creaky have really been watching these xbox forums lately good work really appreciated......

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > halo 2 modding, how do u add maps too list?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork