User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:42
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > halo 2 map pack loading errors.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Halo 2 Map Pack Loading Errors.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
JWeezy86
_
18. March 2006 @ 16:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SO i've been having lots fo problems playing Halo 2 (and original Xbox games for that matter) on my Xbox 360, and finnally gave up and transferred my account backwards to my Xbox. THen I put Halo 2 in for the first time in about a year and a half (haven't had DSL available in my apartments) and i slide it in with no problems. I try to connect to a game, can't load any lobbys until i get the three map packs. I get the last 2 just fine, but when I try to download the first one(maptacular) the loading bar zooms across the screen and it says it cant be downloaded. Has anyone else ran into this problem?? I'm thiking it's just a temporary server malfunction for now, but maybe some others (the few that haven't gotten the new maps yet) are out there and can't dl maptacular either....
theridges
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
30. March 2006 @ 04:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
go delete all of your saves for halo 2.......and then try again

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. March 2006 @ 04:49

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > halo 2 map pack loading errors.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork