User User name Password  

Wednesday 18.9.2024 / 22:11
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > can jap version games run on usa xbox 360, like'shin_sangoku_musou_5'
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Can Jap version games run on USA xbox 360, like'Shin_Sangoku_Musou_5'
  Jump to:

Posted Message
nicolasf
_
19. February 2008 @ 16:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Shin_Sangoku_Musou_5_JAP edition
I want to buy a xbox 360 to play Shin_Sangoku_Musou_5, but before that I must make sure that japanese version is playable on USA console.

I know that there will be an english version,But I prefer japnese version.

Thank you
charlieko
_
2. June 2008 @ 15:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So do I. I prefer the Japanese version for that game. I have the English version but the voice acting is just annoying.
However as far as I know. There is no way to play a game that has a different region code. Like you can't play NTSC ASIA game on NTSC USA console (without any hard mod, soft mode still won't let you do that). Some games are region free but I don't believe sangoku musou 5 is...
charlieko
_
2. June 2008 @ 15:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you are planning to buy a xbox 360 just to play that game... I would suggest buying PS2 and get sangoku_musou 4 jap version and another software that bypass the region code. You would be disappointed playing musou 5. Characters are less and xiou don doesn't use sword anymore!! I enjoyed the previous game more on ps2. It was more balanced and had many good looking characters.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > can jap version games run on usa xbox 360, like'shin_sangoku_musou_5'

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork