User User name Password  

Wednesday 18.9.2024 / 21:40
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > oblivion side mission killed
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Oblivion side mission killed
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
12. March 2008 @ 22:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey, i recently came across a side quest where i needa talk to Jorundr in the bruma dungeons. but when i came there, i realised that he was the guy i killed the first time i was jailed with him on the first day i got oblivion which was like 2 months ago. so now he is dead there. is there anyway of me finishing the quest without him? or make him get back to life? thanks

charlieko
_
2. June 2008 @ 15:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I remember I have that kinda problem a while ago. I also tried to find a way to finish the quest but ended up just abandoning it.

I think there are several more bugs in xbox version besides of this kinda case. Like the quest that you have to enter the painting world and kill a bunch of painted trolls. You can't get out of there (the painter won't paint the door). I played the PC version, and it worked. I'm kinda stuck there and started another game... So avoid this quest at all cost! (or at least save before you enter the painting world).
brandonba
_
7. June 2008 @ 14:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i did the painters quest no problems.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > oblivion side mission killed

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork