User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:36
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > please help! halo question!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Please Help! Halo Question!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ohlin5
_
7. December 2008 @ 11:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I think this is in the right forum, but if it's not I'm sorry, I didn't see anything that more closely matched my topic...Anyway, I have Halo 2, and I have modded a map and it works perfectly, except for one detail. We have two xboxes and they are system linked via 2 network cables and a hub. Both xboxes are modded and both xboxes have the EXACT SAME modded map on the hard drives (I am sure of this because I have double checked and re-ftp'ed to be absolutely sure). This is where the problem comes in. When we system link, the host always has unlimited ammo (which is what is SUPPOSED to happen), however, the person who is joining only has a limited supply, even though both xboxes have the same maps and everything. I have tried it with both xboxes being the host, and I'm sure that is the problem. Please Help! I really want to get this figured out!

Many Thanks!

-ohlin5
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > please help! halo question!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork