User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:34
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > how can i get x-box games from pc n play them in x-box console?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How can I get x-box games from PC n play them in x-box console?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
wj91
_
10. December 2008 @ 22:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Shops no longer sell x-box games in my place here... I've tried many shops n all of them did nt sell x-box games anymore because the new x-box 360 came out. So, how can I get the games from computer and play it using my x-box console(nt computer)? Eg: download the games n burn it in a new dvd
Degallle
_
31. January 2009 @ 12:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You'll have to mod your xbox either softmodding (Software modding, no need to open up the xbox) or modchip/dvd-rom modchip (Hardware hack and does require opening up the xbox). Both work and have ups and downs it just depends on what you want to do (xbox live - you might want to do a modchip cause it'll allow you to turn it off and on so you don't get your xbox banned).

There are tons of tutorials on how to mod you xbox in many ways and give great directions, you just have to find them. If you want a place to start I'll point you in a direction just message me.

Degalle

[b]Xbox
samsung Dvd-drive_________TSOP Flashed - EvoxM7
Samsung 160Gb hdd________Xenium Ice - TSOP, EvoxM7,M8

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > how can i get x-box games from pc n play them in x-box console?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork