User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:42
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > burnout paradise is lame
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Burnout Paradise is lame
  Jump to:

Posted Message
jasperbox
_
21. December 2008 @ 23:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
They took out all the funnest things about the Burnout series: reckless high speed, checking innocent cars, and crash mode.

The developers are sellouts. They gutted the best series ever to make it family appropriate.

Jeers Burnout Paradise, jeers.

What other games have been gutted I wonder?
Advertisement
_
__
_
30. December 2008 @ 02:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol! amen to that! BP iz no fun wit teh new setup. teh dev will regret it if they stick wit teh same formula. BP should lock itself in teh garage wit teh engine on! nighty night!

In the end I will PWN

1 product review
_
30. December 2008 @ 08:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hedcrab, text speak isn't allowed....please use proper English.

_
30. December 2008 @ 19:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry about text but I am a gamer and it is a gaming forum. lighten up a little please. Is leet allowed? :P

In the end I will PWN
_
1. January 2009 @ 16:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Tut, tut. Asking Loco to lighten up indeed. Human is the required language around the forums, real, full, wholesome words.

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
1. January 2009 @ 17:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You think the burnout creators lost the plot with just paradise you fella's been under a rock or sumth'n,they ballz'd it up after B2,not so much the smashing other cars out the way just the amount of crap in the game ffs it's an arcade game,more n more it's turning into an arcade game come driving simulator like GT & don't get me started on a F1 car not having any decent grip,of all the cars in BO that one should give the most control,go back have another go of B2(Yeah i know it's slower however you notice the cars go where you want & the amount of times you're outta control you can always get it back & have a stack of close shaves noth'n pisses me off more than crashing every 5 bloody seconds,most importantly there's not too much graphic crap so you can always see where you're going) in other words they need to get back to basics & make it fun again,tho ya gotta admit paradise isn't what anyone expected,i'm not sure open map works,now which turn did i need to get back northwards..lol..
end rant

EDIT: correction in spelling,brain types faster than finger :p

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. January 2009 @ 17:26

_
1. January 2009 @ 17:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have all the previous Burnout games, so far i see no reason to get Paradise. The last game was very good indeed.

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
1. January 2009 @ 18:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Paradise does'nt feel like BO more like GTA without the tractor..lol..
_
2. January 2009 @ 11:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i got BO:paradise out from under my couch and returned it. it had died from carbon monoxide poisoning. it will not be missed.

In the end I will PWN
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
2. January 2009 @ 17:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If it was uder the couch that'd be methane poisining would'nt it :p
_
3. January 2009 @ 05:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if u had read my previous post (second from top) u would get it

In the end I will PWN
Advertisement
_
__

_
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
3. January 2009 @ 12:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
*sigh*
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > burnout paradise is lame

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork