Forums
Forums

GTA 4 Problems
  Jump to:

Posted Message
gpalmer
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
14. January 2009 @ 17:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi there i purchased gta4 for my xbox when playing it first time it loaded and i started to plar the game then i decided to lye my xbox from verticle to horrizontal. The disk got a massive scratch all the way around the disk. i turned the console off straight away and took out the disk i then went and purchased another copy of gta4 but it loaded up then said clean dist error from the right, i took it to the shop got a replacement and that too said the same error message. but it cant be the disk as they are brand new any other ideas after the scratch it wont load past the start credits. first time i actually got to play. Please help

Greg
_
15. January 2009 @ 08:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Please post in the xbox 360 forum

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > gta 4 problems

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork