User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:38
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > street fighter 4!!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
10. February 2009 @ 16:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
few days left and it would be out in the market!!!... although even though the economy is bad... hopefully i could buy that freakin game... XD
Advertisement
_
__
_
10. February 2009 @ 17:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

can't wait!!!
techoter
_
6. March 2009 @ 16:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
still having trouble getting the nerve to drop $60 on it. prob will at some point.
_
8. March 2009 @ 04:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i bought it when it released and so far i dont have any regrets on buying it.. this game is freakin awesome... with a good connection...
cincyfan9
_
10. March 2009 @ 19:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How in the heck do you do the ultra moves like guile's finisher? It says to charge or something. What do I press I have tried everything. I cant do any of the special moves when they got charge on them I dont know how to do it.
_
11. March 2009 @ 03:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
guile has a really hard ultra combo.. i tried doing it to, sometimes if im lucky i would be able to do it, i change my button config to make the moves easier for me.. although just follow the instructions on the manual if not just keep practicing thats how i learn... here is the move again..
Flash Explosion his ultra combo
↙(charge) ↘ ↙(roll) ↗ + normal 3Kicks, K, K
tip guile is like chunli when you charge count to 4 and then do those things with your joystick *preferd than using the dpad or which ever you use*. im pretty sure that you would be able to do it so gud luck =)
cincyfan9
_
11. March 2009 @ 19:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I still dont get it.
afterdoom
Suspended permanently
_
3. May 2009 @ 22:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Wow! The 4th version of SF? I am definitely playing this game ever since I was a kid. I'm looking forward to this game.

I spammed, i left

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. May 2009 @ 04:47

Advertisement
_
__

_
warriorp
_
16. June 2009 @ 20:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by afterdoom:
Wow! The 4th version of SF? I am definitely playing this game ever since I was a kid. I'm looking forward to this game.

I spammed, i left
now eat that spam boy!!! i love street fighter 4. great game

"How can one enjoy his or her money with taxes so high!"
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > street fighter 4!!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork