User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:31
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > grand theft auto: san andreas multiplayer
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer
  Jump to:

Posted Message
jmander11
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
18. April 2009 @ 03:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I was just wondering how to get 2 player in GTA:SA, and I have progressed far enough into the game that I have Denise as my girlfriend. I have heard that there is 2 player with her and other locations in the game. Links to maps and other input appreciated.

afterdoom
Suspended permanently
_
3. May 2009 @ 22:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have played this game before in my PS2, but I don't think I'm sure that there is a multiplayer type game in this hot game.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. May 2009 @ 23:15

Tap_paT
_
4. June 2009 @ 07:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
THere should be an icon near her house (after a date) That activates when two contollers are plugged in. It's called double date or somthing.
Advertisement
_
__

_
ramo109
_
24. June 2009 @ 20:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well first off, I would like to introduce myself. So...... Hi!

The multiplayer sessions can be initiated by walking into the icon with two people in it. It's purple and has blue people in the middle. It appears sometimes in front of her house and when you walk into it the multiplayer game will start. Remember to not walk too far away from each other, otherwise the game will end.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - games > grand theft auto: san andreas multiplayer

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork