User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:08
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > question about the xecuter 4983 bios archive
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Question about the Xecuter 4983 Bios archive
  Jump to:

Posted Message
XxHaXx
Suspended permanently
_
24. April 2004 @ 19:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello all. I was about to upgrade my xecuter BIOS to the latest, and noticed this one came with a X2_config tool. I thought this was pretty cool. In the readme text, it's kind of vague and ambiguous. Do you need to use the config tool to enable the hack so that it DOES NOT connect to xbox live, or is this feauture enabled by default? Thanks.

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
512MB PC2100 OC'ed to 2700
340 GB Samsung Hard Drives
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
MSI K8T Neo Motherboard
_
26. April 2004 @ 08:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no thats to turn the app off, as some old dashboards were being funny about the live thing. in fact unless you have an old dashboard theres no-point in upgrading at all.

You are reading a mindless signature, please stop reading it now it is mindless, one can only presume you are mindless since you are still reading this mindless signature, Oh my god get a life you mindless person, whats the matter with you, dont you have a girlfreind? mindless mindless mindless
gblythe
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
23. May 2004 @ 19:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello, i need help. I think i flashed the bios because i got a yellow and green bar went across the screen then it vut off. Now what do i do next? i thing i did flash bios on bank 1 and 2 by mistake. pls help

Hello, is there anybody that can help me with me mod-chip. I have the xecuter 2.3 and i need to know is there an link for the bios to reflash or do i have to reflash? I have no clue pls help.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > question about the xecuter 4983 bios archive

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork