User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:01
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > xbmp help
Show topics

Forums
Forums
XBMP help
  Jump to:

Posted Message
suprjesus
_
2. May 2004 @ 16:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have XBMP but where do i put the media for it to play? i have it on my E drive with the other apps
scottas
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
4. May 2004 @ 17:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I used flashftp to create a new folder in the xbmp folder for music and such. You should then be able to read this new folder from xbmp. There is a newer version of xbmc. Also you can set it up to access files directly from your PC. Search the xbox-scene tutorials for this feature. This way you don't have to save the files on the xbox hd. It will also play movies this way too.

ver 1.0, 1.5 and 1.6 with 200gb hdds & X3. Team Xecuter Pro front panel with LCD Screen (rocks). GC with qoob pro, Team xecuter's iced cube case mod and a BBA.
milano
_
15. May 2004 @ 23:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You will have to edit the xbox media .xml file.

This file has a section called movies, here you will need to edit the file to show E:\..foldername...

For eg: I have my movies stored in F:\Movies

so in the xml file I have edited the movie section to look in F:\Movies
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > xbmp help

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork