User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 15:53
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > software vs. hardware mods
Show topics

Forums
Forums
software vs. hardware mods
  Jump to:

Posted Message
kayvee
_
9. May 2004 @ 15:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm really confused!! I just recently had my xbox modded. From what I've been told it was only a software mod, meaning no chips were installed the entire mod was done through ethernet port. When I power on my xbox I see Evolution X and everything works. Did I not understand what was done to my xbox?? Or there is a way to mod a xbox strictly through soft?
liquid51
_
12. May 2004 @ 14:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
there are strictly software mods. Exploits. I've never done one before, so I couldn't tell you the ins and outs of it all.
What did you expect your xbox to do when you booted it?
Because if you don't like evoX and you just wanted to be able to play your backed-up games, then you don't need a dashboard other than the original (although, not a whole lot of fun that would be).
_
24. May 2004 @ 06:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
its more likely you had you xbox tsoped (onboard xbox chip flashed)

You are reading a mindless signature, please stop reading it now it is mindless, one can only presume you are mindless since you are still reading this mindless signature, Oh my god get a life you mindless person, whats the matter with you, dont you have a girlfreind? mindless mindless mindless
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > software vs. hardware mods

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork