User User name Password  

Friday 18.10.2024 / 04:38
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > flip top problem
Show topics

Forums
Forums
flip top problem
  Jump to:

Posted Message
swaowner
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
16. May 2004 @ 03:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
games load up most of the time fine, i get the pink outline sometimes but just restart again and usually works the next time. But the system seems to freeze up during gameplay or im the loading of the game. Im thinking the white disk in the flip top lid might move while the game is playing or something like that. Any help is greatly appricated. Thanks in advance
Advertisement
_
__
Hanedrick
_
16. May 2004 @ 09:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey, try taking the white lid out of the holder and place it on the spinner manualy when you are performing a swap or loading a game. See if that doesn't fix your problem.

PS2 cd/dvd burning guide: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/15105
How to use any Gameshark version (1-4) with your backups: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/87923
=THE_ONE=
_
16. May 2004 @ 20:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i see alot about fliptops. can you just take of the top cover and let it run open? Or would that cause problems

The World Is Mine!!!!! I AM THE ONE
mgray09
_
11. June 2004 @ 08:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Do the new fliptops have that problem (where you have to put the white disc in manually)
I just ordered one and I don't want it to be a faulty one. I have a v.4 ps2 by the way. Thanks
Advertisement
_
__

_
Icemonkey
_
11. June 2004 @ 09:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
=THE_ONE=

Yes, you can run your PS2 with the top housing and DVD drive top off and acomplish the same thing. Just be sure to use the white cap so the disc will not fall off the spindle while it's running. If you're worried about getting dust in your system, simply place the top housing back on your PS2 without screwing it back into place for convenience.

PS2 - v8
Mod - Magic V
Burner - CenDyne (Pioneer) DVR-A05
Media - Anything Cheap

Gamecube w/Broadband Adapter
Phantasy Star Online
Animal Crossing Loader v1.4
Phantasy Star Uploader v1.1
Gamecube ISO Ripping Server v1.0.0.29
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > flip top problem

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork