User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:05
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > xbox media player
Show topics

Forums
Forums
xbox media player
  Jump to:

Posted Message
kakashi08
Suspended permanently
_
18. May 2004 @ 16:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey i would like to ask you how do i install xbox media player on the xbox or how do i make it work?

kakashi...the ultimate...NINGA
_
19. May 2004 @ 09:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ftp it to your apps folder

You are reading a mindless signature, please stop reading it now it is mindless, one can only presume you are mindless since you are still reading this mindless signature, Oh my god get a life you mindless person, whats the matter with you, dont you have a girlfreind? mindless mindless mindless
kakashi08
Suspended permanently
_
20. May 2004 @ 15:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how? from which ftp and do i connect my laptop to my xbox? please tell me. you dont have to tell me step by step but some easy way. i would really appreciate

kakashi...the ultimate...NINGA
Advertisement
_
__

_
ProMod33
_
26. May 2004 @ 08:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ftp'ing it to the apps folder doesn't work, you have to re-edit the evox.ini file and add an item under the apps folder there. It isn't as simple as most ppl say it is. Experience... the only way to know.

AH! Monkey's will KILL us ALL!
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > xbox media player

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork