User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 15:59
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > what program(s) used to make evox
Show topics

Forums
Forums
what program(s) used to make evox
  Jump to:

Posted Message
me_me_me
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
20. May 2004 @ 00:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can i ask what program or programs were used to make evox or any dashboard for that matter. im a newbie and just wanting 2 give it a go. If anyone knows plz let me know
ProMod33
_
21. May 2004 @ 19:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dont even bother man, this shit aint somethin' you fool around with til' ya get it all runnin' first.

AH! Monkey's will KILL us ALL!
me_me_me
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
23. May 2004 @ 03:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i know it will be hard and i do have it running with many different programs and im happy 2 screw it up if thats what it means cos i have back ups of my drives

i dont mind if u dont wanna tell me i was just wondering but if u can that would be hallp full
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
23. May 2004 @ 09:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
its built with XDK an illegal program building program, you can find out more info on XDK on this link

http://www.xboxscene.net/xdk.php

You are reading a mindless signature, please stop reading it now it is mindless, one can only presume you are mindless since you are still reading this mindless signature, Oh my god get a life you mindless person, whats the matter with you, dont you have a girlfreind? mindless mindless mindless
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > what program(s) used to make evox

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork