User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > x-ecuter lite v2.1 bios flashing
Show topics

Forums
Forums
x-ecuter lite v2.1 bios flashing
  Jump to:

Posted Message
gblythe
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
22. May 2004 @ 17:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello all, i need to know if i've flashed my bios correctly. I think i've done everything right because i got to the part about the flashing update in progress and then it turns off. That's what my instructions said it would do. so now what? What do i do after the power turns off? I think i have the right bios if not can someone help me with the up-to-date bios. I have the excuter2 lite modchip. pls help ty

Hello, is there anybody that can help me with me mod-chip. I have the xecuter 2.3 and i need to know is there an link for the bios to reflash or do i have to reflash? I have no clue pls help.
ProMod33
_
26. May 2004 @ 04:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you7 flashed it correctly, now all you need to do is get evox on it, then ftp to your xbox. You need to download Nero, you most likely have it because you probably used it to make your bios cd. Go to www.Nero.com and select free trial, and download package 1. download xiso and evox build 3935 from www.x-b-o-x.net, must register but takes like 5 min. its free. open the evox build3935 with winrar, http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm, and select the top one, winrar 3.30. Then once you open it up in winrar, take the files in there and extract them as they are to the desktop. put all of these files in a folder called Evox, then open the extracted evox.ini file and follow this guide, http://vidgms4me.tripod.com/xbox/The_Complete_Evox_ini_Guide.html, make sure if you have a stock hard disk drive then change all of the f: partition things you see to e temporarily til' you get a new hdd for your games. save your changes to the evox.ini file and save it back to the extracted folder Evox on your desktop(same exact place). Then open xiso and make an iso of the Evox folder on your desktop. save that xiso to the desktop. Open up Nero and exit the new complication screen but not Nero itself. dvd-r for thompson dvd-rom drive. cd-rw for samsung. The click recorder up top and select burn image. make it disc at once/96 and slow as possible, 4x works fine. Then boot up the xbox with mod chip on unprotected, w/e bank will boot up doesnt matter. and put cd when booting xbox, should load evox. happy trails.

AH! Monkey's will KILL us ALL!
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > x-ecuter lite v2.1 bios flashing

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork